Some people just seem to have all the luck. They always happen to be at the right place at the right time, and somehow, the odds are always in their favor. From meeting the people who fast track their careers to getting in on opportunities you’ve never even heard of, lucky people really need to leave some good fortune for the rest of us!
While we may not be able to control everything that happens to us, taking a leaf (or clover!) out of their book might make a difference. Here are nine brilliant strategies we’ve rounded up to help you take your luck to a whole new level.
- Whether or not you believe in luck, taking control of your own fate is always a good first step. (Forbes)
- You’ll never believe what this study found when lucky and unlucky people took the same test. (Fast Company)
- Not enough good things happening in your life? Here’s how to change that. (Tiny Buddha)
- It might be worth studying the habits of lucky people—then incorporating these beliefs into your day-to-day. (Huffington Post)
- Who said 13 was unlucky? These 13 insightful tips might change your perspective on how to bring more luck into your life. (Inc.)
- Would you believe that people who appear to be lucky make it their responsibility to do so? (Medium)
- You may not be able to control luck, but there sure are things you can do to bring more of it your way. (LinkedIn)
- These 10 ways to visualize your good fortune might do the trick. (Lifehack)
- Turns out, being lucky might just mean adopting the right attitude. (HBR)
Feeling lucky already? Read our articles below to take your newfound inspiration to your workplace.
- 29 Small Ways to Boost Your Creativity Today
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Out of a Rut
- How Careers Have Changed (and How You Can Manage Yours Accordingly)
Source: 9 Ways to Create Your Own Luck